CEO Full Form: What is a CEO?: Today we will know what is the full form of a CEO? Why have you heard the name of a CEO position in a big company? The second-largest post in the company or organization after the owner is that of a CEO. On which it is the responsibility of growing the company and running it properly.
In this article you will know what is CEO, What Is CEO in Full Form, What is the job and responsibility of a CEO? So, let’s know.
Read Also – Facebook and Netflix Fined for Privacy Violation
What is the CEO full form?
The full form of CEO is Chief Executive Officer. The full form of CEO. This is the biggest post in any company or organization. If any decision is taken after the owner of the company, then it is the decision of a CEO. If one is most responsible for the business success or loss of any company, then it is the CEO. The CEO of the corporation or company reports directly to the chairman or board of directors.
Read Also – PCS Full Form: All You Need to Know About PCS
Apart from this, a CEO is also responsible for implementing new policies and motivating the working employees to work. You need a lot of hard work, experience, and networking to become a CEO. If any major decisions have to be taken in the company, then only a CEO can give his final decisions for that too and his decision is considered as the last decision.
CEO Roles and Responsibilities – CEO Roles And Responsibilities
As told you earlier that the CEO is the biggest post in the company after the owner, in such a situation his work and responsibility is also more. If the company is small and the employees are also limited, then all the work has to be done by the CEO, and if the company is big then other people can be hired to help the CEO. It is based on company and organization.
Below we have given a list of some such work and responsibilities that a Chief Executive Officer has:
- CEO Communicating with Government, Share Holder, Investor has to be done.
- Developing a Short-Term and Long-Term Strategy for the Development of the Company.
- Bringing Change to Accomplish the Mission and Vision of the Company.
- How do other employees under you work in the company? How does your Employee work? keep an eye on them, show the right way.
- Creating New Opportunities for the Company.
- Keeping an eye on the company’s competitor.
- Such goals should be made for the company, which are strategically measurable and good for the company.