In the Field of Computer Science/Information Technology, there are various opportunities. Every teacher and parent wants a better future for their students and Child. From the future point of view, Everything is going online. So if your student/child wants to be part of the Digital world means in programming or in the IT sector. Then you must prepare them for the future from now.
There are various coding applications and platforms where anyone can learn from basic to tough levels. By taking care of Future IT, Google launched the “Code to Learn Contest 2021”.
Eligibility and Critaria for Google Code to learn Contest 2021
- Teachers and Parents of children from classes 5 to 12 can register and submit projects on behalf of the children/students.
- Students of classes 5 to 8 create projects using Scratch or App Inventor – fun and exciting tools created by MIT.
- The Students of classes 9 to 10 can create projects using Scratch, App Inventor, or Machine learning projects using
Google Cloud AutoML.
- Students of classes 11 to 12 create Machine Learning projects using Google Cloud AutoML.
- Note: Scratch and App Inventor projects from Class 11 – 12 students will not be accepted.
- The Project submission deadline is 25th October, 2021 11:59 PM.
For registration and more information, click here.
Read Also – TCL introduced Smart Glass
Read Also – Google Announced the Google Forms API
Read Also – Samsung Brings Bixby to Windows 11 Laptops
Read Also – WiFi Full Form | Everything About WiFi