Digital payment is expanding rapidly in the country. People make digital payments for everything from mobile recharge to shopping. You can also take advantage of some rewards and cashback offers through credit cards during shopping.
If you shop regularly from the giant e-commerce company Flipkart, then Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card can prove to be a great card for you.
What is Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card ?
This is a co-branded credit card. It was launched jointly by Flipkart, Axis Bank, and Visa. Through this, extra cashback is available on shopping on Flipkart. This cashback is available in addition to the offers running on Flipkart. The biggest feature of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is that there is no capping on the cashback. Meaning you can get unlimited cashback in one billing cycle.
5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD
Get 5 percent unlimited cashback on shopping on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. With this card, you can get 4 percent unlimited cash back on shopping on PVR, Uber, Swiggy, Makemytrip, Cure. Fit and Goibibo. Apart from this, unlimited cashback of 1.5 percent is available on making online or offline payments.
For example, if you shop on Flipkart for one lakh rupees through this card in a month, then you get 5 thousand rupees cashback. Cashback earned in the current billing cycle is credited to the credit card account 3 days before the next billing date.
Other features of the card
- The joining fee of this credit card is Rs 500 and the annual fee is Rs 500. (May be change by time kindly visit to Axis bank official site for more info)
- Annual fee will be reversed on spending Rs 2 lakh in a year.
- No cashback will be available on any e-wallet load.
- Free 4 airport lounge access throughout the year.
How to apply for card ?
- Go to the flipkart then navigate to the my account and select Flipkart axis bank credit card then click on apply.
- Fill the required fields.
- Then go through video KYC.
- After that You will receive a call from bank that A agent will come to your place and collect you documents.
- By Submiting the document, It will takes maximum one day to process.
- After Succesfull verification, they will create a virtual card.
- And Within the Few days, physical card will be delivered to your place.
Also Read – How to use two WhatsApp accounts on one Android phone?