NEET Full Form
NEET full form is National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. NEET is an entrance exam for the medical field. It is for those students who want to take admission in MBBS, BDS, M.S., and M.D.
Types of NEET Exam
There are two types of NEET exams, both of them are very important:
For taking admission in MBBS and BDS (Under Graduation) courses, it has to be given the exam.
For M.S. And M.D (Post Graduation), this exam is organized.
Educational Qualification for NEET UG
- Candidates who have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and are of 17 years of age are eligible to take NEET-UG.
- The upper age limit for the general category NEET Aspirants is 25 years.
- In this, relaxation has been given for a period of five years for SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Educational Qualification for NEET PG
- For NEET PG, the candidate should have an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS passing certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- For this, the candidate should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMD).
- In the NEET PG exam, candidates are required to carry the MCI, SMC registration certificate to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- For this, the applicant should have completed an internship of a minimum of one year.
- READ MORE – AM Full Form | PM Full Form | Everything About AM & PM
NEET syllabus is prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). This exam is based on 3 subjects whose names are as follows:-
Which colleges get admission through the NEET exam?
Admission in almost all government and non-government medical and dental colleges are done based on the NEET score. Before the nationwide exam of NEET (UG) states as well as some prestigious medical colleges like AIIMS, JIPMER, IMS-BHU, KMC Manipal & Mangalore and CMC Vellore used to conduct their own entrance tests and exams.
Note: This post is only for informational purposes. Maybe Some data is changed by time or wrong. In this case, We are not responsible. So For better Knowledge of the NEET. Please Visit the Government Official Websites.