Netflix is rolling out support for UPI autopay payments in India. The new UPI Autopay feature will allow users to pay for their monthly Netflix subscription automatically. Meaning, now you will not have to make the payment manually. If you switch to Autopay, the money will be automatically deducted from your UPI account. The AutoPay feature will be available for Android users and on netflix.com. This feature can be available to both new and existing users.
Talking about the AutoPay feature, Gunjan Pradhan, Head of Payments, Netflix India, said, “From today, anyone signing up for a Netflix account in India can use UPI (Unified Payments Interface) Autopay to pay for their monthly subscription. Will be able to make payment for. Existing users in India can also switch to UPI Autopay by going to “Billing Details” in their account section (on the browser or through the Android app).
In such a situation, if you are also a new user of Netflix, then in this way, you can also use it.
- First of all, you have to create your account with an email id. You can also use it to access your Netflix account.
- Once the account is created, you have to choose a plan from among the methods. You can select any plan for Rs 499, Rs 699 and Rs 799.
- If you are signing in with the Android mobile app, you can choose the mobile plan, which is Rs 199.
- Once the plan is selected, you will be asked to set the payment method. Here you can choose either credit or debit card details and make the payment.
- When you select the UPI autopay option, you will be asked to enter your Paytm or UPI id.
- UPI Autopay is a new way with the help of which you can make payments every month and that too automatically.
The new payment method will make it easier for users to stay connected to Netflix. They will not have to make the payment manually. Let us tell you that people forget to make payments on time and lose access to their Netflix account. However, if they switch to Netflix Autopay, they will never have to worry about monthly payments as the money will be deducted automatically.